A custom garage, storage area, or office space adds value and convenience to your home. Your ideas can be designed and built to make life easier.
Tired of scraping ice or wiping bird droppings off your car because you can’t park in your garage? Do you need a bigger, better garage to complete DYI projects?
Your garage is more than a place to park your car. It’s also storage space. Your garage is the first and last place you see when leaving or returning home. If it’s a mess or just too small to store everything, a custom garage can solve your problems.
You’ve invested money and time into creating a comfortable and attractive home, so the garage should receive the same consideration.
We can enlarge your existing garage or build an entirely new one.
Types of Garages
We can enlarge or build a garage to fit your needs and your property. These are a few of the most common types:
- Single-Car Garage: If you don’t have much space on your property, this can be a good choice.
- Two or Three-Car Garage: These provide space for your cars or other vehicles such as motorcycles or small boats. If you want more storage, it’s easy to add.
- Garage Apartments: Garage apartments are a great way to earn rental income. It’s also a good way to house extended family members. Garage apartments often feature parking for one or more cars on the main floor with a full apartment on the second.
- Garage with Boat or RV Storage: Need a place to protect your boat or RV from the elements or thieves? These garages typically have space for one or two cars and an extra-long space for a boat or small RV. They also feature taller ceilings and larger doors.
- Garage Workshop: Like to tinker with vehicles or woodworking and need a good place to work and store everything? We can build a garage that includes a workbench or other work surface with easy access to everything via large garage doors.
- Carport: Want to add a carport to an existing garage or a stand-alone one to protect your vehicles — cars, boats, campers, recreational vehicles — from the elements? A carport is an affordable option.
Do you trip over your lawnmower, bikes or other things taking up space in your garage? Or spend countless hours of your life looking for something?
If enlarging your existing garage isn’t possible, you can build an outdoor shed or storage building. It’s a great way to keep your lawn and gardening equipment, snowmobiles, skis, or other “toys” protected and out of the way. You can free up your garage for your car and find things quickly when you have places to organize and store them. We can build an attractive custom building that matches or complements your home.
Office / Studio Space
Do you work from home or need a bigger office space so you can be more comfortable and productive? Or maybe you’re a musician or artist and having your own private space to express your creativity. Whatever your reason, consider having us build you a custom office or studio.
We can transform an existing room, add a room, or build a detached building that matches or complements your home.